The CEO, Narendra V. Udeshi graduated from Bombay University in 1968 with a B.Sc degree majoring in chemistry and physics.
He started his career as a junior chemist in a newly formed rubber company in Lonavla.
- Enrolling as an ordinary member of Plastics and Rubber Institute, he passed the licentiate examination in 1972.
- From 1972 to 1978, he worked in 4 medium scale industrial units as chief technical manager in top management position.
- As a first generation entrepreneur, he started his own proprietary company in 1978 and established a small scale industrial unit n MIDC industrial area of Navi Mumbai in 1983. Joined by his wife, Late Mrs Meenakshi Udeshi, proficient plastic technologist, NRE went to become a manufacturer of niche products for Industrial and Automotive Applications.
- He is also associated with AIRIA (All India Rubber Industries Association) for a long time.
- The company manufactures custom molded rubber products and directly exports to sophisticated makers of The USA, Japan & Europe.
- In 2009, it was awarded "Certificate of Merit for Export or Automotive & Industrial Molded Rubber Products."
- The company also received its ISO certificate in 2005. The company is now an ISO 9001-2008 certified company.
The company is now run by Mr Udeshi along with his two daughters, Mrs Mansi Hemant Upreti & Mrs Tanvi Mukund Bhatia.